JASDEEP SINGH CHADHA - Associate Professor
B.Tech (Electronics & Comm),PGDM(Operations), Pursuing P.hd from BIT Mesra
He has over 19 years of teaching experience at Post Graduate Level in B Schools across Delhi NCR
Prior to joining BULMIM, Mr Chadha had been working as Associate Professor (Operations) with IILM INSTITUTE FOR BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT,GURGAON for 12 years . His areas of interest include Operation Research, Operation Management, Business Analytics, Spreadsheet Modelling & Supply Chain Management
He has Conducted various MDP’s at PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry,RADICO KHAITAN,IBM and GENPACT,Gurgaon.
Publications and Research Papers:
1. Paper titled An Empirical Study of Profit Enhancement Capability of Contract Manufacturing Strategy in Manufacturing Organizations”, Fortune Journal Of Management ,FIIB,Apr-June 2004,New Delhi
2. Paper Titled An Empirical analysis of Incremental effect on profitability by Outsourcing ",PCTE journal of Management , Vol 1 Apr-June,2004,PCTE Ludhiana"
3. Paper Titled From supply chain to demand chain: the role of lead time reduction in improving demand chain performance : A Theoretical Approach” IPM Journal, Institute of Productivity & Management, Meerut
4. Paper Titled Consumer perception : A study on fuel outlets initiatives – an empirical approach using Statistical analysis” SCOUR,Journal Of IPM Ghaziabad April-June 2009
5. Paper Titled Empirical Analysis of Economic Indicators of a Company using Statistics” Published in Asian Journal of Multidimensionary research “, Vol 5,Issue 6 June 20
6. Book Titled: Production and Operation Management: Theory & Practice”.This book is basically a text book for BBA/MBA students. Publisher;University science Press ,Hyderabad 2011